Dimensions: 920 x 150 x 25 mm
Weight: 800 g
Installation: Plug & Play
Connection: compatible with existing alarm and emergency call infrastructure
Areas of application
Retirement and nursing homes, hospitals, clinics, psychiatric wards as well as assisted-living group facilities.
- Unobtrusive placement under the mattress.
- All common call systems with protective extra-low voltage or with external power supply
- Reliable alarm transmitter with simple operation
- Mobile application
- No power supply necessary
- Robust and easy-to-clean material
- Practical housing for radio transmitter
Advantages for nursing staff
- Avoidance of falls due to rapid assistance
- Reduces night-time checks
- No false alarms due to placing the hand or arm, Minimum pressure required.
- Unlimited mobility of the caregiver in front of the bed
Advantages for residents or patients
- Safety due to invisible protective device
- No tripping hazard due to placement under the mattress
- Improvement of the quality of life