EARLY ALERT IN CASE OF BED ESCAPE
THE INVISIBLE ALARM SYSTEM IN THE NURSING BED
CarePad is a bed escape alarm system and dementia wanderers protection that allows monitoring of „night walkers“ and „wanderers“. The CarePad is placed under the mattress at the side of the bed in the exit zone. When the patient wants to leave the bed, placing the legs on the bed the sensor triggers.
Caregivers and/or attendants are alerted.
Dimensions: 920 x 150 x 25 mm
Weight: 800 g
Installation: Plug & Play
Connection: compatible with existing alarm and emergency call infrastructure
Areas of application
Retirement and nursing homes, hospitals, clinics, psychiatric wards as well as assisted-living group facilities.
- Unobtrusive placement under the mattress.
- All common call systems with protective extra-low voltage or with external power supply
- Reliable alarm transmitter with simple operation
- Mobile application
- No power supply necessary
- Robust and easy-to-clean material
- Practical housing for radio transmitter
Advantages for nursing staff
- Avoidance of falls due to rapid assistance
- Reduces night-time checks
- No false alarms due to placing the hand or arm, Minimum pressure required.
- Unlimited mobility of the caregiver in front of the bed
Advantages for residents or patients
- Safety due to invisible protective device
- No tripping hazard due to placement under the mattress
- Improvement of the quality of life
You have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!